Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
miguela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
kudos.

Another thing to note about women is not all women are suitable for you.

You just need to find one that is attracted to your potential.

Potential to have resources.

Potential to be resourceful.

Passion. Have passion in your life. My passion is to make $500 a day trading Forex while getting my dick suck looking over the sea. I'm working towards this dream.

Wealth. I learn that is not about how much you make. It's how much you save. Having said that. Saving is not ideal as banks are paying peanuts less than 0.01% as compared to inflation 4%. Deposit in cpf or medisave is only ideal when it's money you can afford to give away.

Lastly invest in a course on how to understand women. And then invest in a hobby where women are plentiful like art, dancing and yoga.

If not learn how to make money online and move to Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam. At least that's my goal.

A man must be resourceful if he doesn't have resources. A man must have a healthy heart and mind if he doesn't have the resources.

Don't give up. I used to make $10k a month. Now I lost house. Lost car. Lost wife but never lose hope.

God bless.

ps. learn to sell if you want to make it big. For your own company or working for people. I'm learning to sell via Internet marketing. I want to scale. Climbing to 40 I'm learning how to write and type and hopefully be a published author.
thank you for sharing