Old 03-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Kampai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

haha talking bout those places make me miss Melb so much, btw i just came back for good (1 year) been stayin there for like 7 years liao so i know pretty much of those places not to mention my taiwanese friend that burned up to 5 digits AUD just for garls there,and i have to always camp outside waiting for him most the time. if not wrong, there are some places in brunswick (the place used to call "rose" and another one along brunswick st too, mostly thais, few msians and chinese), tope st (has 3, 1st unit koreans, 2nd mix, 3rd "colloseum" mostly angmors), city road (466, mostly thais), and dun forget Sth Yarra, that place in Sth Yarra has more koreans than other places and its located just on the alley/ small road next to Sth Yarra station but i dunno if the place still operating now and of coz the legendary daily planet (angmors) and it does not cost cheap, mostly 200 AUD up ++. . Oh yeah another recommended place when you visit Sydney is Angel's Town but dun ask me where to find it haha since i was brought by a friend there. The koreans there (more than 10 girls) are mostly pretty (8 or 9/10, stars look alike) and charges like AUD 150/30 mins !! For striptease, tried bar 20, mens gallery and gold finger and imho, mens gallery is still the best among all, cleaner environment, good feeling and prettier girls. good luck in hunting ,bros. happy cheonging!!