Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 15
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Acti SNS

This pic damn sexy. I like it so much

Looks
Long hair dirty blonde look young, smiling and positive, beautiful and charming face. Guy will be easily smitten by her. She look the same as in pics

Body
Toned and nice curvy sexy petite tight body with flawless smooth dark soft skin with perky butt.

Boob
Natual C soft type and very sensitive nipples

Frenching
DFK tongue swordfight kind of frenching like my GF, really enjoyed it. Hot and steamy. She knows the art of frenching and took it to another level.

Pussy
I gave her a solid pussy painting.She was squirming in delight and got easily wet with every tongue thrust deep into her shaven pussy.Continued licking towards her upper body and got every inch covered till she shiver and signal me to fuck her.

Catbath
Catbath me for about a while then proceeded to BBBJ. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ
BBBJ was just outstanding.Very hardworking,non-stop and she was frolicking my shaft like her long lost lollipop. Play with the tip of my cock. She paid attention to detail as my balls were licked thoroughly and there was the occasional DT that really felt awesome. Long, slow and steady with solid with good and power suction. Lick every part.

FJ
She capped me on and started riding cowgirl while i grabbed hold of her womanly assets.This went on for a good 10 mins before she pulled me towards her for another tongue fight. Switched to lotus position and she hugged me tight and gyrated her hips, moving along furiously.She was constantly moaning in pleasure and i tried my very best to keep the pace and hold on. Switch to doggy and seeing her arch her back while thrusting following my speed and rhythm, feels so good where i exploded while doggying her.

GFE
The GFE was super high and she has very positive attitude, hardworking really go all out to please me. Make me feel very comfortable.

It was a very satisfying bonk.

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.