Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 4
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Kitty from VP is a real gem and good value

While Kitty is listed in Dome 3, she feels like a Dome L girl as she can speak both Chinese and English Fluently. She can easily pass off as a Malaysia-born Singaporean…

That said, she is damn young and has the body of an 18yo. Soft and perfect sized breasts and ass, really nice to grab and touch. Her BBBJ and HJ were really good and she was also very accommodating of my FJ positions.

Kitty looks and feels like your sec sch/Jc/poly good girl who you also feel quite paiseh to shag initially. However, once i start thinking with my D instead of brain, i couldnt stop myself. The GFE continued (for me) as she behaved like a very young girl who is too shy to have sex with her BF the first time. That said, she is still easy to speak to and with my overnight booking giving me all the time i need to enjoy this beauty, we even cuddled to watch some netflix before sleeping. (of course, i wont let her chase me away before i went for more rounds in the morning) Did i mention how good it feels to wake up in the bed with a SYT who’s ready to manage my morning wood?

She’s one of the best shag i’ve had so far, and would RTF for sure if i can find time with her again.