Thread: L & m
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

M froze. Later, she told me that at that moment, she could feel her pussy throbbing with excitement and eagerness, but her mind was terrified as she has never felt a man’s hard tool before. The feeling was sensational and she wished it could last longer and yet she yearn for the immediate penetration.

Her breath trembled and her hands shook as she grasped my shoulders. Her stomach was one giant knot and she barely felt it as I positioned the head of my cock between her lips and on to her opening. I pressed forward very lightly, but the sensation immediately brought M’s attention back to the matter at hand. She desperately tried to relax, but couldn't, and right as she was about to ask me to go slowly, I suddenly penetrated her. Hard.