Thread: L & m
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

M’s legs spread open before me as I lay on top of her. She could feel my thick shaft pressed against the front of her barely there thong. The small triangle of the lace barely covered past her clit, and now it was the last thing that kept me from thrusting in to her.

M later told me that at that moment, she couldn't concentrate on any one thought, her mind was a torrent of emotions - excitement, fear, anticipation.

I lean forward and kissed her neck, and as my warm tongue touched her skin, M shivered and moaned. I slowly move my mouth down her neck to her collar bone and then down to her firm breasts.

Kissing it lightly and then took one of her erect nipples in to my mouth. The sensation was overwhelming for M at first as she moaned out and moved her body. It was quickly replaced though by an even greater sensation, as she started to move her hips against the hardness of my cock.

Pleasure erupted from beneath her thong and radiated out through her body as her clit pressed and moved against my shaft. M moaned out uncontrollably at these new sensations, and the fact that I was now taking her panties off didn't even register until she felt the warmth of my tip press against the soft flesh of her pussy.