Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by reraze View Post
Personally had some difficulty getting information on Rowell & had some anxiety about what to expect going down, so decided to share my experience + research for others who may find themselves in a similar situation.

( Click to show/hide )
Disclaimer: This is just my personal experience, please correct me if Im wrong.

Where is it? How do I get there?
- 7 rowell road, plenty of roadside parking, nearest mrt farrer park, turning in from serangoon rd just walk on the left you wont miss it unless its closed.

What time is it open?
- from earlier posts, sounds like 4.30 onwards and closes around 1-2am, 7 days a week

How much is it?
- $50, 1 shot, no apparent time limit

Whats the lineup / room / facilities?
- if youve been to a massage parlor in phuket, similar. Basically its a gate leading to a staircase, all the LBs sitting on the staircase. 2nd floor has “rooms” which are separated by artifical walls, extremely dimly lit, with a simple mattress on the floor and pillows. Condoms provided, no shower facilities, wet tissue / toilet paper provided, can hang your clothes on hooks and the door is just a curtain. Can hear everything from adjacent rooms.

What kind of LBs are there?
- I saw mostly indian and malaysian. The indians apparently postop with no dick, the malaysians preop with dick. However, some may not be able to get hard because of hormones.

How do I choose?
- at the gate there was one LB coordinating, basically just ask to come inside and choose they’ll let you in. Look at the lineup and take your pick. If you want to ask dick / no dick / can get hard, probably ask the LB at the front. Not familiar with the hand signals / other ways to identify.

Whats the clientele?
- Mostly bangla / indian workers because of the area / price. You’ll see lots of people standing outside just looking, dont get deterred assuming theres a crowd. Just walk up to the gate and ask, they’re mostly just gawking only not customers.

I took a malaysian FL named “putri” purely based on looks. She was pre op non functional bottom, feminine looks, big soft tits and nice body. CBJ + anal.

In summary, this place is basically what geylang is to Dome 1, but for ladyboys (as opposed to ts dating)

Hope this helps!
Wow, this is knowledge and experience sharing of the highest order! Answers to my newbie questions are found in this post. Should have checked the older pages before posting. Anyway, glad that the other experienced bros are willing to share.

Thanks bro @reraze for taking the time and effort to come up with this detailed write-up.