Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Cjjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
- you can just do anything that makes you cum, HJ, CBJ, BBBJ (subject to LB) or FJ. doesn't mean go up means must fuck or get fucked. of course they try to get you to cum in 20-30min.

- yeah to punish a LB usually means to be the dom. I usually skullfuck them out in the corridor.

- OKT is just there to make sure no funny business. You chose your own LB, go up and everything from there up to the two of you. I'm on friendly terms with the OKT, usually chat with him for awhile. He is non pushy and don't mind you just checking the goods out.

I lingered for about 2 years at Rowell H79 (now closed), just look see look see and go back, before taking one for real, and now I'm a full LB lover. Still straight AF, not bi, not curious, but straight.
Yup, what bro said is true. I myself went down today for the first time and also had a chat with OKT, really nice guy and also said look see no choose no harm. Anyway there will be a bunch of bangla who will be standing outside to ogle at the girls too. Dont paiseh, if you see any you like, just choose go upstairs and settle between you 2. If none you fancy, can always come back another day.