View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jinna from AsiaConsorts

Introduction : Was very enticed by Jinna those photos where showing her slim and busty body, decided to go try her and indeed her body suit my type of taste which is a "YES YES" to me with an addition of her fun-loving character.

Looks :
Jinna looks around 85% similarity to her photos on her thread. Have some slight blemishes on her face. She is slightly towards the womanly look. She wear a black outfit to greet/welcome me and that outfit looks great on her. I also noticed that when she tie up her hair like those airline stewardess style which really make me quite like it. Maybe next time if go find her again, see if can request her to tie up her hair like those airline stewardess style for the whole session

Body :
Her body to me is the highlight of the whole session. She have a slim and petite size body and together with her those enhanced boobs, where make her body looks sexy. Her height I estimate is around 1.55m to 1.57m tall. Her skin tone color is thai tanned skin tone color but on the lighter tone IMO. She have a small butt. Pussy is trimmed. If I remember correctly, she only have a tattoo on her right side of her body.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Her boobs texture are semi soft texture feeling. Her nipples are brown and small size. Her boobs looks great on her petite size slim body and she allows me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is a fun-loving and service orientated girl IMO. She like to tease and joke around during the session. She will also cuddle with me during cooldown of first shot. She will bath me well and also will offered me something to drink several times during the session. Her English speaking level is consider average. Her fun-loving character makes the session with her very relaxing and the feeling is like FWB kind of feeling.

Frenching :
Her style is more towards kissing type. Need some initiation and she will still return back the favor to kiss me back. Love her those kisses where after I release in Missionary position she will give me some kisses which make me feels good.

BBBJ :
I quite like her BBBJ even though she have braces on. Her BBBJ to me is sensual type of feeling and really make me feels quite aroused IMO. She will also sometime BBBJ in hands-free mode. Best part is when she BBBJ on my 2IC, she will even ask me that do I like it which make me feels that she do wants me to feel enjoying when she is BBBJ on my 2IC.

FJ :
We tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions. When on Missionary position, her slim and petite size body makes her legs quite flexible to move so to be able to bonk her in different angle. When on Cowgirl position, she is the type where she will pump and grind on my 2IC. Best position for me with her is Doggy position as bonking on her slim body while fondling on her boobs is really quite enjoying.

In my point of view :
Jinna have a slim and petite size body which I like and her fun-loving character during the session really make me feels so relax. Overall it was a very relaxing and enjoyable session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary