View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 08:41 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 6
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sgbeautycastle-7.com/xiao-me...b-msg-hj-bbbj/

Please do note my humble FR and YMMV! But I had a fantastic time today and I wanted to share.

Will cut the story short, but I was looking for boobs today and it just happened that i was around the area.

Looks: 7/10 beauty is subjective, but im confident that her looks isnt the type to reject.

Body: 8/10 not fat and not slim, need to discount a little bit from pictures. 2nd video is accurate.

Boobs: 8/10 definitely a score for boobs lover, nice small nipples that you would love to suck

Massage: Very comfortable and sensual nuru massage, she was very flexible and agile. Would keep brushing and using her body to make little brother aroused and hard. She seem to be quite observant and would use her big soft boobs to rub against it to get it going again. I could feel her nips brushing against my groin area, dick, balls and body. This really enhanced the experience for me.

BBBJ: By then I was so aroused and I opted for a BBBJ and she was really skillful and damn I felt like exploding. Once she wrapped her lips and mouth around my little brother, she kept going. She would also run her fingers around my groin area and paid attention to my balls. All these while she's blowing me (and it was a sloppy slippery type), she would softly moan with my dick in her mouth.

Sensual/GFE: I would say we broke the ice quite easily and chatted quite a bit. I'm not really the shy type, so I think that helped. She also kept the conversation going. Oh and on the sensual part, she also did lick and suck quite a fair bit around.

All in all, I felt the session was very enjoyable and satisfying (this is after i've encountered a few landmines). She was also quite friendly and didnt chase me after we were done, but of course, I took my leave without any prompting from her.

I know there were previous reviews about being in and out in 30 mins. Mine was about 45mins~

Its your choice and YMMV depending on chemistry (after all they are humans too), this is just my small contribution here.

Enjoy if you decide to book appointment! I think she mentioned she has a limit on how many nuru she takes a day, something about it being tiring and whatnot.