View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
MR for Ning Xia

Long time no go massage so decided to visit her.

Pretty good session,shower alone then massage , chat like long lost girl friend

She demostrated a bit of yoga for me lol and with some teasing and saying the words "yamateh,yamateh"
Very amused I replied dun yamateh me , if not I kimochi u then you know !
After that followed by bbbj , she got me off pretty fast just love to fondle her behind while she worked on my rod.

Overall a pleasant ML to spend time with, body may not be perfect but sensual , happy ending not short changed, plus she is chatty and a good listener. Good enough full package to spend one or two carefree hour

Will rtm , want to see her yoga again
I concur. She is a good overall package. Those bros who didn't find her good -- maybe it's just (the lack of) personal chemistry at that time.