View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Did you ask your lawyer if divorce is fault based?...

If after marriage sex is a must, what is sex before marriage then? Some ladies feel that giving sex before marriage is like giving a prize to the BF....Why do you think they will feel happy being treated like a sex slave?

So for the rest of our lives, as old as the lady grows, don't stop trying to hold her hand in public, look into her eyes and french kiss her during missionary,...

Basically fulfil her need for emotional reassurance.... for life.
Well I didn’t just ask my lawyer…went all the way…that was in 2014…when my ex sued to divorce on grounds that I caused the marriage to break down…basically saying it was my fault.

I be a little kaypoh, splitting of assets is limited to marital assets only, the main factors to determine how much each party gets, are marriage duration and his or her contribution towards the marriage (note it is not just the asset). Naturally the longer the marriage the more difficult to determine what are marital assets.

For children, it is determine by who was the primary care give during marriage, and also who can provide better care after the divorce. The custody is always shared unless you choose to give it up, what most people fight are days with the kid, it is call the Child’s Care and Control.

I cannot speak for everyone, but my experience told me the divorce was quite fair. My ex gotten 20% share of our place, since I paid most of the cost.

I don’t have to pay her maintenance because she continued to work after our marriage (alimony is only written in US laws, in SG only maintenance), and she draws about the same pay as me.

We share child maintenance (I’m a bastard if I don’t pay for my child’s expenses), and kid is with me most of the time.

I did not fight for the cash we set aside and some minor things but all in all I would say it ended quite ok, for me at least.

Of course my ex wanted everything, since she deemed it to be my fault. The thing I learnt from my lawyer was that Woman’s Charter was written back then when most families in Singapore was single income (most women are housewives, caring for the children full time). Imagine there is no Woman’s Charter how can the housewives survive with her children?

My lawyer said these days, judgements have changed because women are generally working after marriage there is no real need for maintenance.

I think you misunderstand, I did not say I want my wife (including my ex when we were married) to be my sex slave. I would say that if the woman wants to treat sex like a treat for BF, better don’t get marry her.

I married for the second time 2 years after my divorce. Before marrying my wife and me went for counselling, we discussed about sex. I told the counselor I really enjoy sex with my wife(to be), my wife also said the same. The counselor was happy for us and said don’t withhold sex and never use it as a means of controlling your spouse, i.e, like a treat. We must communicate and remember a marriage without a healthy sex life is not normal.

Emotional reassurance I do agree, sometimes it is just as simple as not have children at home and both of us just spent the whole day doing nothing together.