View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post
Finish the story bro- so how was the experience?
Sure.

Bow is a single mother of a 4 year old girl. She is 25 year old with a Thai tan. A U graduate, therefore her understanding of English is quite good. I like her dimples when she smile. Bow did not give me any commercial feel. I would rate her 9/10 for GFE.

Our First bonk got nothing to shout about. Pretty average. Wanted her to stay for the night but both of us were too tired and admited not the right night. Therefore, I Decided to book her again last night as I was too Lazy to go Thermae and hunt. And besides, I might not be able to find one with high GFE. Recently I am into high GFE. Maybe age is catching up. Need someone to fill my soul...haha. Bow did not fail me on the 2nd night. She even agreed to bring me out for supper after I complained of hunger. Nice place in Huey Kwan she brought me to. We chilled out and returned back to our hotel. On bed, She enjoyed the sex with me. Seeing her wet and high during our deed motivated me to do more. She encouraged me to pound her hard and fast. We had 2 great bonk over the night. During my sleep, I Felt her tickling me. Think she was feeling horny and wanted a third. She put my hand over her body and private part. But I was too tired to do anything and continued to sleep. Think she might be the only FL I got wanted more sex out of me haha.
Now, I am drinking my cocktail on the roof top garden of my hotel waiting for her to come the 3rd time haha.... tomorrow, back to Sillypore..to reality.

Last edited by ZanShen; 16-05-2019 at 12:27 AM.