Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
verge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

Excellent advice below.

The best way to get a gal is to don;t give a damn!!

Absurd correct but works.

Recently I had plenty of advances with girls that I don;t give a damn.

Case 1 - this gal msg me when we didn;t even exchange phone number and she said she went thru trouble to get my contact from others

Case 2 - this gal that I fancy alot but I ignore her for 3 days when we went down to drink. Although she msg me alot but I read and didn't reply until a day over. And usually reply yes and no or those emojis.

Case 3 - this gal offered to buy me dinner and go dating. she ok to sleep overnight. Before that I did the similar case 1 and 2.

Hope more sifus here can guide xiao di.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
A bro sent me a PM:

"Hi bro. Haven't logged in for the past 2 days.

Well, I've just cheong ktv recently and I got to know this vietnamese girl. Things were intense and intimate, I thought we something special. Until recently I went to find her again and she took me for granted. Turns out that she's just another money driven girl. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Perhaps because of the fact that I'm young, I'm easily kced whenever a WL gives me special treatment. I've tried to find other girls but it's somehow hard to forget her. Can you please share how do I move on from here? I know she's not worth it but my emotion tells me otherwise."

My answer:

"Dear bro,

I'm been KC-ed in my younger days n again 6 yrs ago, when I restarted my engine to cheong after a long hiatus.

Girls who work at KTVs/HFJs r out to make money asap. It's strictly business. They r heartless n very difficult to KC. Of course you can turn the table by making them sexually n emotionally addicted to u. But this will take time even if you're a sex god.

My advice is to find as many girls as possible, never get fixated on one girl. Your girl is not special n she has not given u special treatment.

By getting KC-ed, you become a low status male n lose all ur power to her. Your neediness n desperation are repulsive n drive her farthur away...

I like u to read the following by a guru:

"A lot of guys suffer from the one special girl syndrome...They get stuck on the idea of that one special girl and they put all hope in her. In fact, when guys successfully pick up an attractive woman they tend to stop doing pick up altogether thinking they have found that special one.

When you have females in abundance...You will never put too much effort into getting that one special girl to like you. Which means you will automatically demonstrate all the traits of a high value male.

Once you get a taste of what it’s like with these other new girls...You will never ever think of the old girl as that one special princess.

But you will only know this when you actually go out and meet other women. So if you find yourself giving unnecessary special treatment to a certain girl...Just go out and date more girls.

However, you might still say...Well I can’t seem to get over this one special girl...How do I get her to like me?

Well first, ask yourself...Why doesn’t she already like you? What have you done so far, which made her, avoid you this way?

You see the best way to get a girl to desire you fast is to not care about her attention at all.

And that’s the interesting thing...Girls like to chase a guy who doesn’t chase them.

When you don’t put too much hope in just one woman...And start exploring more options she would instantly start feeling attraction towards you because you aren’t playing easy as you used to before.
"

Yes, the best attitude is if u don't give a damn. You don't care what she thinks or what anyone else thinks.

Cheers n good luck!

Bro WB

To all bros,

I hv an outing to TAM 2nd fl SH tomorrow Monday, starting at 9pm. Bro A n I hv a bttle. Estimated expense per pax $60. Only one last slot left, Pls cfm ASAP.