View Single Post
Old 27-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Hello...

Is it most samsters here stay in live in Thailand bcos of work/job/own business, right?

I stay at BKK bcos of job assignment. Stay at condo near Don Mueang Airport as aviation related industries...

Stay alone so really tempt to try outcall services to condo. Any senior bro tried outcall to the place you stay before? Any unexpected issue happened before?

Kamsiah...
Normally if u get from Fanfinfin.. the girls will need you to transfer the transport cost over first and most of the girls do not take outcalls.. If you get out call from agency, the price is high and sometimes photo and real person doesn't match.

If u like hunting through wechat or LINE... suggest you video call them, listen to their voice so to make sure they are not ladyboys..

DM airport nearby have many kapoo clubs if you do not mind travel abit.. Ratchada and Sutthisan is also nearby.. you may consider soapy joints too.

My 2 cents

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene