View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Work accident and work pass cancelled, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
My company have a work accident and someone has injured both hands. He is on work permit and is not singaporean nor malaysian. I left out some details bec it is a bit sensitive.

Company has the right to sack. What will happen if his work permit is cancelled, no work pay, need to go for frequent hospital treatment? He is not the odd job worker and he pay his own loddging. Then food and lodging how? Once work permit is cancelled have to take airplane go home.

Just a general question, hope no further questioning and no speculations.
Hello brudder , first thing first if he's on work permit and hurt himself during work at the workplace then he's under insured , and he's under the protection of our mighty MOM . I'm not sure if the company has the right to sack in such cases , but company is also liable the well-being of their workers . report to the mom if the company did not report the case to mom . there's insurance to claim one .

In my case last year sep , i got injured by a bloody rusty nail on site ( minor ) and had a week-long mc , my company also siam sai automatically self report to mom , i didn't know that until i got a letter from mom telling me my company had report my injury case to them , minor case like this also need to report , u see mom don't pray pray .

Btw i no work permit holder , i true blood no hope to run sinkie

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 26-07-2019 at 01:03 AM.