View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Wife tell you she has her own private life and free to go out with her colleague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Dude you're a nice guy. The problem with being a nice guy is that there are always assholes out there who would wanna take advantage of you. Do these assholes deserve happiness at your expense? This is something you need to decide for yourself.

In any case, the writing is on the wall. Your wife is most likely having an affair. Are you willing to close one eye and be cuckolded for the sake of your children? Again, there is no objectively right answer here. You need to decide this for yourself.

The only thing you should NOT do is to play the "tit-for-tat" game and screw around outside as well. Cos if your wife finds out, and if she's an asshole, she can sue for divorce on grounds of adultery. And you'll be screwed in more ways than one.

If I were in your position, I'll make an appointment with her to talk things out. Do you guys wanna stay together? Or get a divorce? It takes two hands to clap.

Good luck.
Even if he gives everything to the wife, does he think the wife will use the money to treat the kids better???
My experience before as a child of divorced parents: No. even if the man gives everything to the wife for divorce, its unlikely the wife would use the money for the children. Probably use the money to fuel her own spending fantasies, clubbing to find new men, etc.
Maybe even starve the kids and torture them because their face have the ex husband's resemblance. And then his kids cant take it and start calling "papa help me, i have not eaten for a week. Mummy never give me money to eat,"
And then he realizes that he himself got no money too as he had given the woman everything.......