View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22yr old LiLi from HuBei with beautiful body

Quote:
Originally Posted by phocker View Post
Was at geylang drinking with my kakis at lor 15 coffeeshop. At abt 2am, got the urge for a bonk but too late to call any of the contacts i got from here when i saw this sweet gal with beautiful skin walk passed. Motioned her to sit down and tcss for a bit. Touched her skin and it was damn smooth and very fair. Little bro give approval liao, asked her price and set out to the H81 nearby.

Up at the room, we stripped and when i saw her body, my little bro mari kita liao. She has wonderful b cup boobs that was really nice to fondle with and skin that is almost flawless. Even now when typing, i miss the touch of her skin and the deep throat bbbj plus cim she gave me. Yeah, i did not get to bonk her coz i came when she was giving me a superb bbbj/cim. The sight of her body and her giving me a blow was too much for me to handle! hahahaha

She's actually considering going over to lor 8 to join those mafus but i persuaded her not to, telling her it's dangerous and that i'd intro bros to her.
So bros who want her contact, just pm me. Don't miss out on this gem!! She claims to have just reached our shores 3 days ago and this is her first trip here.

Name: LiLi
Origin: HuBei
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B cup 9/10
Bbbj/Cim: 8/10
Height: abt 160cm
Weight: abt 45kg
FJ: did not try
Looks: 7/10
Damage: 60
RTF: definitely!
PM me the contacts....hehe