View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She performed like a GL150 whore!

She performed like a GL150 whore! 👍🏽

FL Name: Tang Tang
Origin: Guangzhou, PRC
Height: 1.64m approx.
Built: medium (neither slim nor plump)
Tits: Silicon-implanted hard C cups with dark reddish & longish nips.

Looks: She is presentable and has fair complexion. In person, she looks close to the pics if she put on heavy makeup like the pics.

Massage: Very brief 5 mins massage to relax my back muscle.

Cat bath/Foreplay: 8.0/10 pretty thorough by FL standard as she licked me from ear lobes, cheeks to my back & butt. She also used her tits and butt to rub my back & butt. Pussy rubbing on rock hard dick was excellent. Highly stimulating indeed! She apparently enjoyed this department as I felt vagina fluid being discharged.

H’dling skill: 7.5/10 quite stimulating interspersed with balls sucking/licking.

AR: 8.0/10 very skilful and stimulating.

BBBJ: 8/10 deep throated, deliberate & steadily performed. She spent quite some time in this department.

French kissing: Mild and not aggressive. Maybe need to RTF for her to open up.

FJ - 7.8/10 Enthusastic and passionate as she seemed to wanna reach orgasm with me. She was ok to adopt various positions per my desire . 🤣

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: