View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Bro, $100 is lowballing way too much. The minimum she does is for $200 (and even then she would have to chat with you first and AFAIK it depends on chemistry). She also doesn't do massaging.
Personally, I find starting with a low initial offer is the way to be able to get to a fair price. The massage isn't a specific request, it was more that I don't top or bottom unless I know and trust the provider. I was basically just after a BJ encounter at a fair price. I also open with saying I'm a local or from Spain because if you say your are American or Australian you better be ready for visiting ladies to add $150 to their opening price.

I don't know about anyone else, but think $300 is way to expensive for these visiting ladies. I'm not sure who they think they are, but back in the Philippines or Thailand it would be a fraction of what is being quoted here.