View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 13

Finally Lucy and I went inside our room. The feeling was very comfortable as Lucy was my regular ML. We felt just like lovers. We hugged together on the bed and engaged with passionate kissing.

Lucy: Arthur哥,可以叫你宝贝吗?
Arthur: 当然可以,今晚我们就是爱人
Lucy: 宝贝,这是我们第一次过夜,你要好好满足我呀嘻嘻
Arthur: 明天不用上班,我们今晚慢慢玩。刚才我们在外面玩得太激励,现在全身粘粘。我们先去冲凉吧。

We striped naked and went to bathe together. We washed each other just like what usual lovers did. We joked that need to clean her ass nicely as she want to get poked for her first time later. We dried each other and slowly returned to the bed. We tucked inside the blanket and hugged tightly.

Lucy: 宝贝,我们三个姐妹,你觉得谁最漂亮? 要说真话. .
Arthur: 说真话,你们三个都是大美女。水准高过很多明星。如果真的要比较,样貌第一是你,第二是小白,第三是viv ien.
Lucy: 嘻嘻,哪身材呢? 我的奶奶只是小笼包,她们都很大...
Arthur: 哈哈,身材第一是vivien, 第二是小白,第三是小笼包...
Lucy: 真伤心.. 就知道所有男人一定喜欢大奶奶...
Arthur: 其实你也不会很小啦。我喜欢你这样子的,很可爱,就像年轻小妹妹的...
Lucy: 真讨厌.. 我就是年轻小妹妹呀..我22岁!

Next i pulled down the blanket and sucked her cute B cup boobs. She moaned softly and her pinkish nipples turned hard. I slowly licked all over her body and moved south.
I was greeted by a clean shaved pussy.

Arthur: 再加一个比较,你的鲍鱼第一,小白第二。第三是 vivien因为她的毛最多!哈哈
Lucy: 哈哈,你真讨厌!
Arthur: 为了庆祝你鲍鱼得第一,我要慢慢添久久..

I tasted her pussy for over 10 mins and she was super wet.

Lucy: 不好意思,我流了好多水..
Arthur: 别不好意思,你的鲍鱼真香,真好添...你准备好了吗?
Lucy: 准备什么呀?

I opened her legs wide and licked her ass. She was high and shivering. Next i put KY jelly on my middle finger and gently dig her ass hole.

Lucy: 啊啊...好痒..好奇怪的感觉..

I increased to dig with 2 fingers and she moaned even louder... My little bro was fully erected now after looking at Lucy's sexy expression. Instructed her to give me a nice BBBJ...

Arthur: 啊啊.. 吸的真爽... 帮我带套...现在要插你屁股了...问你最后一次...要不要改变主意?
Lucy: 我有点怕... 你温柔一点...套上了...你插吧....

I applied more KY jelly on her ass hole and gently inserted my dick...she screamed a little...

Lucy: 痛呀...啊啊..
Arthur: 我停了好吗?
Lucy: 不要停,插深一点,我要知道那个感觉..
Arthur: 是你说的,别怪我...

I fuck deep inside her ass hole for few times...she was moaning loudly...finally she gave up..

Lucy: 快停,我受不了,屁股开花了...真不知道为什么vivien会喜欢...宝贝先在快插我鲍鱼 ...

I changed cap and fuck her as per requested. Our fucking session was slow, passionate and loving. We were mainly frenching and fucking at the same time. I can feel she cum multiple times as juices were flowing out while I was pumping her.
Finally after 20 mins of fucking, I cum in missionary style while frenching her. Lucy removed my cap and sucked me dry.

Lucy: 宝贝,怎么出这么少呀? 我一下就喝完了..嘻嘻
Arthur: 这以经是我第6炮了...可以出一点已经算很好了..

We had a quick wash up again and hugged each other to sleep. We had still managed to fuck one more round in the morning before check out.

In the next morning, the 3 ladies left at 11am to prepare for their work. The guys tidy up the place for checking out at 12 noon.

Jay: Last night cannot rest properly. Vivien was fucking me non stop until my dick cannot stand anymore. Then she allowed to rest at 4am! Crazy...BUT shiok! Haha

Tim: I'm opposite. I don't want to waste the night so I fuck 小白 for long time until I cannot stand. 小白 was really top notch!

Arthur: Bros, the party come to an end. But this is only the start because the 2nd private party will be plan by Tim!

Tim: The standard of this party is set so high. I need to plan very hard to meet the standard!

We packed up and checked out at 12 noon.
End of private party hosted by Arthur

Stay tune for 2nd private party by Tim....