Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
iwearck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Brand new MR for the fresh pretty lass in town.

https://sglonelyguys.info/xi-xi-massage/

Decided to because of her WeChat already in my contact. Friend of Yue Yue. And also because she looks good.

I had an appointment today, went with no expectations as lookers usually don't perdorm well. Well I was damn wrong about that.

Looks was 95% to photos, light make up. She does look beautiful in my opinion. TV quality pretty.

Location is pretty centralize, some bros will find it familiar.
Her massage was unexpectedly not bad, hit some spots, good strength. Nowhere near pro level but definitely no piano.

Sensual wise was mixed in between massage, she will slither down and tease you now and then. Her devilish tongue in my ear, sends shivers down the spine. Catbath is well done.

Roaming was 4G for me with panties on. She has nice boobs, a handful, quite accurate, a nice bum and smooth skin the way I like. She can be quite wild if you push the ride buttons, many patterns up her sleaves.

Overall, good altitude and good service in a pretty package, I have no complains. RTM when pocket fails up. Another one added to the list.
I second this review. Xixi is definitely worth your money. Very good attitude and sensual touch. She did BBBJ for me but no CIM.