View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Should i buy a 3 rm resale with my father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
This current gf got her own hdb, just bought recently.. so i dont think my dad able to give her his share if he die. she no room sleep cus masterbed room gave her 2 daughters sleep and common room gave her father sleep. She sleeping living room now and basically waiting for my me and my da to buy so she can move in and stay with us..

I have check the non-citizen spouse alr, seems like i am only able to buy resale and not bto... at this rate if i dont buy, is it better i raise a kid in thai better? While i work in sg... at least i got one relative she still dote me alot, i can move in and stay with her
I will correct you, whether the gf got her own HDB or not, is independent of what your father will do when he pass on. The only thing is the gf cannot own 2 HDB, so what she can is, sell off your father's share (after taking over), which means you have to sell off the flat then.

Alternatively, she can transfer the ownership of her flat to her daughters and retain your father's share.

Yes, you have to buy resale flat this time round, but what is stopping you to sell it off later on, to buy a BTO when your gf (then wife) obtains PR? Everyone can loan HDB twice, it is just your first loan is for resale.