Thread: L & m
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: L & m

Minutes by minutes creep by. I know they are in M’s bedroom.

My mind is freaking torture by the curiosity to know what are they doing....correction, my mind had a good idea of what they are doing. It’s my eyes dying to see the live action.

The only thing that holds me back was the fear of discovery by L that I’m here and I can’t give a explanation.

The tug of war between the urge to see vs the fear of discovery goes on for several minutes.

Finally, I decided that I’m not going to give up the opportunity to see 2 girls in live lesbian act. This could be once in a lifetime experience. It’s now seating in front waiting for me to make that first move......

Slowly, I turned the knob if the door. Peeping through, I saw that M’s bedroom door was not closed. I think L did not suspect that there’s someone else in the house, so didn’t bother to close the door.

This is one of those times that I thanked Army for the skills taught to us and put it into action. Going down on the floor, I put my rusty “leopard crawl” skills to work....slowly and carefully, I creep my way towards M’s master bedroom.

Inches by inches, I’m getting close......