View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Can't take bar out of the girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Ya man, have to learn to harden the heart.

I also went thru a few KC experience to learn my lesson.

I visited a lot of ML and fell into the trap with 1 or 2 of them.

My most painful one was this girl whom gotten not much out of me. She have not requested not hinted at anything. Everything I did was out of my own free will and within means.

Whenever I am free, I will go to her shop and chat with her. Buy food, talk cock etc. When there is no customer, then we will watch drama together, lie on the bed holding hands etc.

At first it was quite amusing for me and I felt special when she have customer. She will ask me to go to the next room to wait for her to get off at work. The shop got 5 rooms and all not fully sound proofed. Got 3 working ladies. I also don’t know why got 5 rooms.

My biggest realisation came when I started to feel very bad that she have to be fucked next door and I am lying down in the next room.

I can sometimes hear what is going on. The kissing sound, the sucking sound, the piak piak piak. It was a nightmare for me. And always after the deed, she will come by with a guilty face and ask me if I was bored/ok/hungry etc.

A lot of thoughts goes thru my mind then:

1. Can I accept?

2. How lousy I am that I cannot give her a life to get out of this. Means I don’t earn enough, I am just a white collar mid range salary guy.

I feel that I really like her as she is really beautiful and have a good character.

But I know deep inside that she cannot accept me fully. Cos of the circumstance that we know each another.

She wish that her future husband will know nothing of what she did.

So after many painful ups and downs, means emotional rollercoaster that we have with each another.

Eventually she ditched me. She did it for me. If not with my stupid character I will never let go.

Always in forum, I advise people this and that but when comes to ownself. It’s not easy to walk the talk.

Anyways, for the 1 year relationship. Financially I spent about $7000-$8000 estimated。 inclusive of all the food and drinks and hotel etc. I have never bought her any expensive gifts.

Honestly it did not hurt me financially, but most of it is emotionally.

I could only pick myself up after another 1 year to love again.

Anyways this happened 3-4 years ago.

Til today, she is still in this line and even went to part time at KTV.
7k to 8k to come to this realisation is very cheap already.
I married wrong wife, end up i spend about 50k on her before we divorce.
Whats most important is that u learn. I call it school fees about life.
Believe me, many people still dont learn even when they're being bankrupted.