View Single Post
Old 19-03-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Vietnam girl problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Hi guys.. I am a married man with kids. I recently went to Hanoi for a short business trip. I attended a workshop and there is this Vietnam girl whom I got to know. She is kind enough to bring me around and when crossing streets, she will try to hold my hands. I caught her intentionally drinking from my drink too. I do not really care because I thought this is their culture.

On the last day before my departure back to Singapore, she told me that she have feelings for me. She also said that she wants to be with me and wants to spend time going on a romantic trip with me in Australia. This is despite me trying not to give her the wrong impression and told her that I am already married with 3 kids. Note that she is damn hot and well educated with a fresh engineering PhD from Australia. While making love with her will be damn syok, I dont want to do so since i am a changed man.

The problem starts when she kept texting me with her feelings and said she wants to be with me. Any solution or experience to share?

You only have 2 options. Choose wisely.

a) Ghost her completely. Block her on all communication channels. You do not contact her on phone, email, social media, pigeon carrier, smoke signal. Get a burner phone and find another woman to bang is the best way to forget her.

b) Live a double life. Get a burner phone (as well) like another Samster said. Carry on the affair and pray your wife never finds out. But this will sooner or later turns very badly.

Finally, do not enable fingerprint or face recognition access on your burner phone.