View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 16
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhakyew View Post
OK guy, went to this house last night and after reading all the reviews, tried G17. Petite not very pretty, tummy, small droopy tits. Nice smile though and trying her best to speak to me in English. However! When in the room...totally fucked up service. No bathroom action as reported by other bros, went on the bed she did some piano playing massage..asked mt to turn around and she just looked and me and started moaning...wtf?!?! Then licked nipples and moaned, stroking my cock and hmmm haa ooo aaaa knn like ambulance sound. Stroking my cock furiously and started to cap, no BJ also. I got so pissed off and got up to wash off and left. She kept talking to me pointing to the sign that says condoms for blowjobs....so other beware...she might not offer BBBJ. Will never take her. Good thing is on the way out No 9 the angmo looking one winked at me and said bye, maybe will give her a try next time. So my rating for G17..

MINUS 4000 !!!

Fucccccccccccccck!
Try G9 she is good