View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Once again really depends, I have friends who can speak basic Khmer/Viet, so they can easily pass off as a quiet local (dont talk so much, the girl sure know you are foreigner), managed to get at local prices, US$50-60?

Another group of friends, like to wear and talk loudly until scared people dont know they are foreigner, always kenna charge higher price (just like how angmohs get charged a higher price in geylang). But this group of friend they are OK with the prices, all in the oil industry hahahaha
Thanks for the reply. For me I would like to know what is the market rate for bonking a girl overnite.How much do we need to tip the girl? Keeping in mind that I do not want to spoil the market. Also I do not want to be seen as a carrot head.