View Single Post
Old 27-01-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

I placed my Heavenly Sword down on the table and walked towards Yingying. We need to put on a show to immerse Dongfang Billy, I mean Dongfang Bubai so deeply that he gets completely blindsided to what I'm planning. I undo Yingying's ropes, then slowly start kissing, groping and undressing her. Dongfang lets out a smile.

"I like your style bro. Enjoy her slowly, make it last a long time. She'll never forget this."

HA. If only you saw us last night, that one really unforgettable! I continue to kiss Yingying and take off her clothes one by one. I suddenly come up with a plan...once I undo Yingying's bellyband, I will toss it towards Dongfang and cover her head, then when she can't see I whack her with a Dragon Palm! But I really do take my time enjoying Yingying's body again, reminiscing about last night. I'll never get tired of this body. She said last night was one night stand nia, I might never get to touch it again!

Finally, after 10 minutes of groping and kissing, I arrive at her bellyband. I slowly undo the knots, and it slides off, exposing her breasts. Last night too dark never see properly, now then I know her nnp so nice! But I must focus on the task at hand.

I quickly tossed the bellyband at Dongfang, covering her eyes.

"You've been tricked, Dongfang Billy! Dragon Swings It's Tail!"

With my left arm injured, I could only do it with my right arm. But at this proximity and with him not defending this surprise attack, it should still knock him the fuck out.

To my horror, nothing came out of my palm! Like cumming but no bullets! It's only then that I realized there are two needles on my shoulders, and that I could no longer move.

"Hehe, little fella, you think you very smart? I all along knew you were in cahoots and got YOU to lower your guard by putting down the Heavenly Sword. I've long got my needles prepared to hantum you. When I hit Yingying's pressure point just now, I could feel that her bloodflow is rushing like she just had a night of insane sex. I detected no injuries, so I deduce it must've been consensual. I bet you two even played anal!"

Holy shit, like that she also know! We have completely underestimated Dongfang, not only is he a super elitle class martial artist, but is also insanely intelligent!

"Now, Yingying. I want you to watch closely while I rape your man right in front of you!"

OH SHIT! This bapok want to play my backside! Wait, I thought he said he got no equipment? Just then, Dongfang removes his sect leader clothes, revealing her sexy lingerie and transforms into a beautiful woman!

She even has implants!

"My god, you sick fuck! Even got fake breasts! Although damn nice!" I yelled out.

"These are REAL you nitwit."

"Huh? Then they are huge for manboobs! And you still managed to keep that waistline like a woman!"

"That's because I AM A WOMAN, you fucking idiot!"

I'm stunned and speechless. What? Did she mean as in, she feels like a woman? Dongfang could see my perplexed expression and clarifies.

"I've dressed up as a man since I was young to gain respect of the people and climb up the rankings here. No one would ever follow the orders of a woman, so I had to keep up the act. Not even Ren Woxing knows about this!"

She then pushes me onto her bed and declares.

"Now, whatever you two played last night, we are gonna play ten times more hiong!"