View Single Post
Old 27-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
pingpong massage in bkk? or which particular place can i find such service in bkk?
Oil, special, foot, balls, nuru... but this the first time I heard of "ping pong" massage. Maybe ask your boss look for Thai table tennis team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
LOL!!! Another one bites the dust....
Uni December holiday season + some people clearing leave now. Go to the hard forum and u can see the number of stupid Qs corresponds with those appearing in SBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bannor View Post
Then you have the backpackers that are extremely stingy
555+ farang kii nok! Whether WLs prefer Asians or farangs is subjective and a matter of debate, without any stats to back up, based on personal experiences. Asians - Japs (generous & polite), Koreans (rough & stingy), Hongkies & Taiwanese (smart chiongsters) & Silyporeans (....) Farangs - British, Americans & Ozzies (drunk louts), Scandinavians & Germans (stingy perverts) etc... all generalize stereotypes based on personal observations, bar girl chit chat & what info I trawl on the net.

Some undergrad could do a study on this. Have excuse go Thailand chiong, save bandwidth with stupid Qs and all of us can learn something too.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"