View Single Post
Old 17-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

Time pass fast. It passes even faster in the embrace of beautiful girls. This is my words and you can quote it. I felt the true as the day passed through without having me doing much at all. When I opened my eyes, the setting sun is almost upon us and I wondered what Rachel have been doing much in the whole afternoon. I got up and the girls were either drunk or a sleep, toppled all over, and almost naked but their clothes dangling off their body like some used rags. I briefly covered them up, hoping they do not catch or cold or something before I open the sliding door. Just before that, I realized my manhood was sticking out as well and looked fully recharged. I quickly pushes it back in before I walked out to the corridor.

I rubbed my eyes as I saw Rachel walked pass me, her face lowered, probably in tears. I can imagine when the funeral was drawing closer, she must had also felt it too. I grabbed her hand as she was dashing by me. “Are you ok?” I just asked. Although it was a stupid question. Rachel nodded and I did not care if it’s the public corridor, I just pulled her int o my embrace and hugged her tight. I am not sure if she needed it more and I did. But it felt just a little more comforting to have someone now. Someone close to my heart.

I noticed the background chanting was pretty much still going on and I can only imagine tonight will be the most intensive since it is the last night of the ritual. I let go of Rachel and she just turned off, somewhat coldly, but she still dropped a word mentioning that we could eat anything as she had ordered in food for everyone tonight. I wanted to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth as she was passed me disappearing into the corner of the corridor.

As I approached the main hall where the ritual is going on, I sat down and started to burn the various sort of paper money and stuff on the huge ash tray. I guess there is nothing I can do to comfort anyone at that moment. The chanting stopped for a break and one of the priest just gave me a pad on my shoulder and even without saying a word, when I saw his eyes, I felt a little comforting. I looked at the coffin and a rage of emotions came upon me. Must it had to be so sad? I wondered how things would be like when it comes to my turn. I starred at the flame as the pieces of paper money burns up slowly one piece at a time and in the flame I can almost feel I heard my friend telling me everything is alright. Life just have to go on. The weight and burden of taking Rachel feel a little heavier on my shoulder, but I felt that I cannot disappoint my friend who depended on me. I was his best shot at that moment of time.