Old 15-04-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

During a very horny night, I decided to go for the last call round. This time taking Celine again. Miss her and her pussy after the last fuck with her. Went up and knock door, proceed with tongue fights and wash up. She indeed remembered me, asked how I am. We chit chatted for a while when washing. Some how, she's more horny this time round.

After the usual wash up and services by her, she capped me. Right after she capped me, I requested her to lie down on her back for me to savor her pussy. Still no smell and nice cleanly shaved, while properly lubricated by her love juice. As I proceeded to slurp her pussy, she held on to my hands and moaning loudly. I could really tell that she enjoys it a lot more than I am savoring it. Her hips starting to rock and shake to intensify the oral sex at that moment while I paint her pussy more vigorously. Meanwhile, my other hand proceed to tear the usual obstacle apart. As I went up, she pulled me close to kiss me hard, DFK as she gets really horny and heated up.

She gave out loud moan as I inserted myself into her well lubricated wet hole. Grabbing her waist, I proceeded to pound her like no tomorrow on that night. Her raw pussy feels even better than the first time it did. She keeps grabbing me to DFK while I'm fucking her hard. I know I can't hold it much longer with such good tongue fights during a hard fuck. It intensifies the feeling, the need, the will to breed her, impregnate her so much more. I pull her close and gave her a deep thrust as I creampie her during the french kiss. Both of use satisfied and panting as I lay on top of her resting, still inside her squeezing out what was the remaining drops of cums. As I slowly pull out, she saw the torn cap, knowing it ain't an accident. She proceeds to gently pinch my nose and said "You naughtly" with her cute little expression.

We washed up, get clothed and she gave me a hug. After tipping her, we had a short tongue fights again before I leave. I then left with the horniness fully satisfied and my cock well fed.