View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
I mean red head natural if possible, I dont think I see any dyed ones as well, and I am looking more at Ang moh in this case.

The Asian girls here actually sucks big time. If you cant cum, they will just hand job you are sit by your side let you wank. The Ang Moh, I find are slightly better and at least kiss your nipples or try and blow you with condom and make you cum. If got good hook up I already stated mine.

club 315 is quite ok.
I'll check that place out in the future, as well as that stock road massage place you mentioned previously.

In the meantime, i'm waiting for an aussie bro from sbf to come back Perth these 2 weeks for his holiday. He offered to show me around, maybe hit the bars to pick up some chicks, haha... see if we are lucky to get the girl to do a 3-way! Or maybe 2 chicks for a night of fun!

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut