View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Cream from Seduction Stable
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=21403148&postcount=1

OKT: Easy to deal with, clear instructions and prompt replies
Location: 6/10 Central-East side. Drivers may have issues and train takers need to walk quite a bit.
Room: 8/10 nice spacious room with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom. I just find the room a bit too dark.
Looks: 8/10 looks 90% accurate as photos. Quite pretty in real person, has that pre-milf, docile type of looks
Boobs: 8/10 Should be a C+/D cup. all natural. They are quite saggy though but bros who love a pair of real saggy ones will definitely love it. Certain angles they don't look good but when she is riding and you are looking from below, the sight is something to behold.
Figure: 8/10 very petite and slim with a big pair of boobs but still proportionately good
BBBJ: 6/10 most of the blowing is only up to the mushroom bed, I think her mouth is not big enough to fully engulf my dick.
Frenching: 9/10 passionate and cheeky at the same time
FJ: 8/10 very accommodating and she likes the thrusts to be hard and fast. Told me she does not like sex to be slow. Can tell she is pretty horny.
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly, no complaints. Even attempted to massage me after the first round.

Overall, Cream gives a nice GFE and her cute obedient looks are a bit deceiving because she likes fast piledriver action and is a passionate lover in bed. Feels very at ease with her.