View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR for Kiki from The Pimp Stable
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=21416569&postcount=1

OKT: One of the friendliest OKTs I have interacted with. Arranging a session with him is like talking cock with a friend.
Location: 10/10 Central, no issues for public transport bros or drivers
Room: 9/10 high end apartment, spacious, queen size bed, toilet just next door
Looks: 8/10 looks 100% accurate as photos. real person is better looking imo
Boobs: 7/10 I am a boobs lover, first criteria must be real, 2nd must be big. Kiki's boobs are natural B cup. Shape is perky and well defined. Pity that they are not bigger. Nevertheless, a good pair of boobs.
Figure: 8/10 Slim and young nubile body, flawless. She actually has a very nice ass, round and bouncy. Great for doggy.
BBBJ: 7/10 Got room for improvement, more deep throating action would be better but I think she will improve with time and experience
FJ: 7/10 quite standard. At times she needed a bit of persuading to accommodate to some requests. Hopes she can be more open and just enjoy the process.
Attitude: 8/10 Can see she tried her best to please and make me feel at ease

Overall, Kiki is one of those Thai SYTs you can spot in clubs. Her spoken English is one of the best I have encountered with a Thai FL, her conversational skills are really good too. Pleasant personality and easy going. Her best attributes are her age and her figure. Service wise, because she is young, still got some catching up with those pros. But if you are looking for an experience bonking a friendly, pretty and good figure SYT, should consider going for her.

One note for bro Flash: the instructions are actually a bit complicated, maybe try to streamline a bit more.