View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future
Re: Love found in the skies

The plane took off and shortly meal is preparing to be served.

I was watching a movie on my ipad and at the same time observing the gorgeous lady beside me and decided to strike a conversation with him.

*conversation in chinese*
Me: Hello
Amanda: en 嗯?
Me: Do you have any tourist attraction that you must visit while you are in Singapore?
Amanda: I want to see Marina Bay Sands, gardens by the Bay and Sentosa.
Me: that’s all?
Amanda: I still have not plan *laugh
Me: Okay I should be free and let’s exchange contact when the plane land.

The meal is serving, I had ordered in advanced a chicken set with red wine, Amanda ordered a vegetarian set with red wine.

At this stage Amanda was trying to figure out how to open the tray table, as it is not the normal latched table. It’s a spring opener tray table. I quickly helped her and in that moment I touched her hand... I could see that she was shy and quickly pulled her hand back.

Amanda: thank you.
Me: you are welcome. In my head... her sweet voice was really mesmerising. But she has been trying to

Food is served and we had our meal, after the meal the air stewardess was passing white card for foreigners entering into Singapore. As I could see Amanda was asleep. I helped to take one for her, she woke up shortly after and I passed her the white card. At this moment she suddenly came to ask me how to fill up the white card.

Me: I took the white card and explained to her.
This you write your chinese name, here you write your passport number, passport expiry date and etc.
Amanda: thank you in the sweet voice.
Me: do you have a pen?
Amanda: nope
I went to grab my bag and took a pen out.
Me: passed the pen
I could see that Amanda was smiling and I knew she is starting to open up.

Soon the light is turned off in the cabin and both of us rested till the plane landed.

You guys must be wondering I haven’t asked for her name... Nor did she asked for mine. Will be revealed soon.