View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future
Love found in the skies

This story is real but name have been changed. Happened back in 2019 and ongoing till now. Thanks to sbf adult discussion section for all the stories and great tips.

At Taiwan back in 2019... story was how I met a girl on a plane back from Taipei to Singapore and juicy night action. Let痴 call this girl, Amanda.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-
On my way to airport from Taipei Main Station it痴 currently 11am and my flight is at 2pm. I知 a lone traveller and love to visit a country on my own.
Me: sian... so fast going back to Singapore. *thinking how time have flew passed. Been in taiwan for almost a month.

The train came.... soon I have reached the airport and checked in. Walking slowly to the immigration custom as I can稚 bear to leave taiwan... but who knows that soon I will be meeting a girl on the plane... I went to the departure gate and sat.

Ding dong.... the announcement for boarding for flight will commence soon(in Chinese).

Me: still early and waited till most people to head into the plane. Luckily I do not have a large bag and can slot under the seat.

Soon it痴 time to enter the plane, head over and passed my passport for check. Walked to the plane... and was greeted by the air stewardess and kindly told me to enter from the other lane. I walked to my seat..... to me surprise. A lady was seated next to me. She was.... mesmerising, gorgeous... stunning. I quickly seated and took out my ipad and earpiece. While waiting for the plane to move out..... I tried to strike a conversation with her.

*conversation are in chinese*
Me: Hi, first time to Singapore?
Amanda: Yes...
Me: how many days will you be here?
Amanda: 4 days, 3 nights.
Me: Are you heading alone? Or meeting your friends in Singapore?
Amanda: I知 alone.
Me: that痴 amazing, are you living in a hostel or hotel?
Amanda: Hostel..
Me: *in my head her replies was all a full stop* but I persevered.
I asked her oh where is your hostel?
Amanda: Checked her phone and showed me... here.
Me: oh it痴 at Bugis! Great place for tourist like you.
Amanda: silent....
Me: if you are free I can bring you around to visit some tourist attractions.
Amanda: let me see first... 我現看看
Me: Ok

Soon the plane was pushed back and departed shortly... but things got better in the skies...