View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 09:28 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
I vote meetup and settle see who's who and what's what. Hahaha, I don't mind being referee

Bro, how to meet? The guy banned himself from 1649 and 2047 and has maybe stepped foot into 2036 only once.

We move in different circles leh. He is on the $80 budget circuit, not my cup of tea. LOL

However, if you want to find bronzemoron, look out for a window shopper salivating at the counter, asking the OKT to show him a few rounds of $150 WLs and rejecting all of them. Eventually he will call a CAT $80 instead.

Cheaper la. Only can afford $80 but asked to be shown $150 no shame wan. This person is almost guaranteed to be him.

After that if you have time, just wait 30 mins because by then his short time session will be over.

When he seats down at the lounge, he will tell Cat $150 customers (ppl who have more money then him) he very yandao and bragging he very smart no need to tip. That's what he does online.

He will then proceed to give the OKT his business and renovation ideas. Because you know even though he is a fucking loser who can only afford $80, he thinks he is very smart and like to act like Dai Kor. Ah yah, confirm is bronzemoron.

Before leaving, he will tell you rich ppl don't waste money on a car and walk out to the bus stop. There are not so many ppl who call CAT 80. One of them is bronzemoron.

Last edited by 123hu; 25-02-2018 at 09:50 PM.