View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
LOL convinced no one. Newbies or oldbies do not bring up the topic at all. Don't try to con your way through. Everyone here also call WL. This is reality not imaging on your toilet bowl. Fuck finish talk about other thing.

WHY YOU SO SPECIAL WL ASK YOU TO WRITE FR?

Mention about sammyboy and ASK YOU TO WRITE FR is totally different thing.

Fucking retard.

I think we all know liao la. You ask for benefits.

No need to tell the WL anything then why Nana ask you whether can use condom?

You're a fucker who don't think before you open your mouth. Explains why you're on a low wage.
Please lah. A lot of new girls when they came here will ask a lot of questions Hoe to improve biz.

They usually would hear about sbf from their other sisters working here or the okt themselves I’m sure would brief the girls that there’s such a thing as sbf.

They ask me because I seem kind and helpful in answering their questions after sex.

They won’t ask dogs like you because they know you only promote 1649/2047. Lol.