View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
A...no leh. You declared you and your buddies are not going anymore because I fucked you. You took it very seriously and very angry. WAHAHA. You where got have fun?

You became the first fucker to SELF BAN himself from a house because got fucked online. Hahaha

Now you realise you were being retarded ah?

It was plenty of skin off your back. You went to the trouble of posting ppl who thanked you before. It was fucking hilarious how you tried to save your shit reputation. Good to know you're still going after all and you proved your own fuckwit business ideas wrong.

I realised your hobby is to eat your own words.

Fuck off la $80 budget short time. What a fucking loser.
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.

Just make sure you’re not flouting any AV rules Hor? Lol.