View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Once I was sure she was ready for sex, we proceeded. She asked if I wanted a blowjob which I readily agreed to. She started blowing me enthusiastically, and looking at her sweet petite face as she blew me, really excited me ! She kept at it and the thought which went through my mind was, for someone who looked sweet and innocent, man, could she blow well. I asked her how she learnt to blow,and she told me it was from her ex. If that was true, her ex must be regretting that he lost her !

She insisted on having a condom though as she was afraid of accidents happening. After helping me with it, she proceeded to mount me. As I entered her, she closed her eyes and exclaimed “So thick!” She proceeded to bounce atop me with a measured rhythm and it felt really really good ! We soon changed positions and I shifted to be on top of her. I could see my dick inserting deep into her as she kept saying “please please”. It was really hard to tell if she was in pain or it was because it felt good. Since she didn’t ask me to stop, I concluded it wasn’t due to pain and I continued with my deep thrusts.

I came soon after in a satisfying explosion of shiokness. We rested awhile and she said” You’re really good!”

We made small talk but she kept telling me she wouldn’t be doing this long term. I told her about my experiences about finding a long term FWB. It was really difficult finding someone good, trustworthy and who provided great sex. At one stage she even tried helping me to look for someone online!

She was sure it would be easy for me to find as “I was good” but I guess she didn’t realize that the difficulty came from the initial part, before any actual action. That was the problem, finding someone you felt good enough about to meet

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 14-05-2019 at 11:10 AM.