View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Guide for fucking gals.

Some bros like to fuck different gals everytime.

Some bros like to fuck their regular ones.

I prefer to have my list of gals and rtf. But still gotta go thru new selection once in a while.

Fuck a gal for the first time is like trying out a new dish. You may have your favourite statistics, and the FR posts seems to match her with your wish list, sometimes it sounds real, sometimes is otherwise.

After a few times, you know which gals you like and that is it, rtf.

I have my "inner list" of more favourite gals in my list of favourite gals whom I will place more priority. these gals I rtf more often, and they know what I want, they know my temperament, we have chemistry and we click, and i leave the place a happy person.

so, you need to know how to build up your list.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 15-04-2018 at 09:53 PM.