Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Practice makes perfection. Once you enter the room, you can hold her hands, bring her to your chest and give her a hug. You might surprise her somehow with this gesture, but this helps to break the ice. Hug and fondle her, caress her hair. When I mean hug, is not those bear hug. We are not wrestling here.

Give her a peck on her shoulder, look into her eyes. She may have a few reactions...
  • She will look into your eyes with heartbeat beating fast
  • she may break into a giggle
  • she may very unromantically say your nose hair is poking out, hahahaha

Next, slowly caress her back and slowly to her butt, give the butt a light pat. She should be getting wet already if you can do it well. Turn her over with her back facing you. If the room got lots of mirror, even better. This is what foreplay is all about.

With her back towards you, let her lean on your chest as you caress her torso and slowly unzip her dress, unbuckle the bra and caress her breasts. Most of the time, she will start to put out her hand and grope your rod, which should be getting hard by then. strip her piece by piece, throw the pieces onto the bed. She will also strip you piece by piece, and two of you slowly discover each other's body

OK, the rest is up to you lor, go into shower and bla bla bla
Things like this make me want to learn Chinese. How to charm girl if she only understand Chinese and I only speak English?!?! Everytime only can get SOP unless I RTF until the girl recognise me