View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnut View Post
Very nice, setting up tent too
Thanks for pitching your tent here Bro Jnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for the very juicy updates here, wonder what is Wanda up to? Puzzled by her actions, camping here for more updates please.
Thanks for being another Happy Camper Bro diputs1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Thanks for the compliments Bro meijipcc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
At first thought... The story becoming somewhat sinister with some touch of black magic... Worth reading this novel in the making~ got pic to share?? 😁
Wow! There is no tricking you, Bro alec! Sometimes when we are in love, we think the world of the girl that we are in love with and we sometimes make up stories, just to protect her (or her image).

Unfortunately, I can't share her actual pic but many say she has this uncanny resemblance to this girl:

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
So had Wanda got control over TS? Camping here for more updates.
You know what they say, Bro otamay; there's only enough blood for one head to function properly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Thank you for your compliments Bro rawboy83. Raw is war! Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Support nice story. Hope to read more.
Thank you for your support Bro SBMEDSUP!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only