View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Unprotected Oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae

I am afraid that is the worst thing to happen....

Super high risk

Please, I don't exchange point...