View Single Post
Old 18-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
Bla bla bla..... Hiaz..... TS is entitled to write his story.... While you can just avoid reading it if its against your moral.... I love a good story.... So kindly let me enjoy it.....
i had always been taking the morality aspect out of it, practically it is just a poor use of your time and the consequences can be disasterous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardworking48 View Post
OY Don Juan,

Don't want to read, fxxk off. We not interested in your opinion.
Everyone is entitled to his / her opinion.

The only legitimate power that we all have is the power to run our lives in a sensible and productive way. That's why sane men never get involved in affairs. It reeks of desperation and demonstrates a total lack of self respect and an absence of other choices.

If you are abysmal at intellectual debate, blame your parents for poor usage of simple profanity.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection