View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the reviews on Sherry. But I have to ask... do you guys just lay back with a stiffy and only let the ML do all the pleasuring? Because I don't read any mention of traffic going the other way.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't just lay back and do nothing. For complete pleasure, my hands and mouth also needs to touch her soft creamy skin. Or explore her mounds and recesses. Or savour her scents and flavours. Or all of the above.

That explains why some of the vanilla MLs here are just too boring if they only want to do their thing, and restrict your desire. Or perhaps my desires are stronger? Lol.

Pm you to share more
On another note:

The last 3 days, I had a trinity of my favourite Bounty of Beautiful Boobie Babes - Xuan Xuan, Bi Er and Jing Jing.

Seriously love the vivaciousness of the ever-happy, ever-enthusiastic, Bi Er - will miss her big time when she leaves in a month's time. But it's Jing Jing that keeps surprising - her sweetness, gentle loving, slow-burn passion and the taste of her perfect breasts are stuff of wet dreams and I can't get enough of them. Hahaha.
PM you to share more