Old 08-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L8h43

Wanted to take a break from Dome 1, and was feeling a bit sentimental, so decided to revisit H43. Used to be a regular of G9 but she kab ban laew.

Anyway, tried new G18, Mona, who's only been here 5 months. She was the one with the brightest smile so I picked her. She looked ordinary in a non-revealing attire. But before regret set in for not waiting for other ladies to be available first, once the door closed, she turned a bit wild and we frenched and stripped each other even before showering. Wow, first time kena this in GL. Usually only get this in FL Dome 1. Even in the shower, she kept pressing her body close to mine. With her clothes on, she looked a bit meaty, but sans clothes, she actually has a rather petite and taut body with firm boobs. On the bed, she took the lead, and was all over me. She liked to BBBJ while looking up at me. Wow, almost wanted to extend to prolong that wonderful BBBJ. Followed by cowgirl and ended in missionary, and she kept pulling my face up to french her.

Gave me a lingering kiss before ushering me out, and joking that I should wear tag number 1. I'm a bit puzzled by that... does she mean that she felt our roles had been reversed and she picked me from the tank? 555 Anyway, this new G18 somehow magically brought back to me memories of G9 (not in terms of looks and figure, but in terms of GFE). OMG, how I kid thung mak mak G9!

Last edited by dtouch; 23-11-2019 at 11:00 PM.