Thread: W16 House # 6
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: W16 House # 6

WH06 SK - Sweet Gal Friend

Just tried WH06 SK again many thanks to bro Omnia’s recommendation.
This house also features a range of awesome service to GFE gals:

Origin : Jiangxi

Looks/ body: 26 year old demure pretty babe, MY gal feel, oval face, small button nose, considered fair, some freckles on face, long black hair almost touching waist, 1.6m slim taut body no ounce of fats, 46kg, natural full B perky boobs, light brown nips that I spent much time kneading, sucking and licking, she was in this white long dress with fluffy frills around neck area which enhanced the image of a gentle rabbit.

Shower: Erotic sensual shower, soap and stroke hard rod from behind while pun me against wall, boobs rub, I declined bbbj

Services: On bed, sensual catbath and hot breath around my ears, neck, nips, body, boobs rub on my back, AR on fours done so erotically and lovingly, bj (my request) done with good suction and firm grip of hard rod, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty though bushy pussy while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod.

FJ: FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist and ultra tight pussy, DFK and hugged me tightly, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, while grabbing her lithe butt inwards fo maximise the thrust, damn snug and tight, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she moaned sweetly, finally switched to doggie, feels even tighter and she asked me thrust gently cos too big for her lovehole, switched to doggie with her palms pressed against mirror while pumped gently, slowly increasing tempo as I saw her moaning louder , still sweetly, eyes slightly closed, i pumped and pumped, song till Jurong and explosive climax.

Verdict: FJ and service wise very sweet and GFE, and great services, allows DFK and accommodating to multiple positions- a keeper for regular rtfs.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 14-10-2019 at 06:42 PM.