View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

I should stop!

I SHOULD STOP!!!!

OH FUCK!!! WHAT WAS WRONG WRONG WITH ME????

I REALLY NEEDED TO STOP!!

BUT

I COULDN’T !!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!

LOVE IT!

I NEED HER TO KNOW WHO’S HER BOSS!

her tears stopped. her eyes were just shut tight. she started to moan out softly, I recognised it… those weren’t moans of pleasure….. She was really not that wet down there anymore……..

oh fuck! what was I doing???

me :hey.. hey… you ok?

she nodded her head…

me : should I stop?

she shook her head!

I couldn’t continue liao, the guilt was REAL… (also, I was feeling weak …(

her : hey…. no… it’s ok.. keep going!

me : you are clearly not ok, ok??

her : then keep going and make it ok for me……

She looked at me once, then looked away… I realise she really really needed it………… I started to fuck, but slowly at first, kept hands on her palms and pinned her down…

what was it she needed??? being pinned and fucked? wait… was she raped?? maybe she really was! and she didn’t want to get that guy into trouble?

or being fucked on her bed????? her eyes were still shut…. then suddenly….

me : oh?

she opened her eyes, looked at me… shut her eyes quickly and nodded her head…. her pussy felt WET again! what the fuck was going on??? I continued to piak her in that missionary pinned down style, but fucked at a normal rate. I was fucking tired! I admit, I couldn’t go on.. running on fumes!

me : did…… this happen…. your first time? (i was panting and struggling for breath)

she didn’t answer……… I didn’t stop, just normal pumps of her bushy pussy…… then finally……

she nodded her head…. I kept lookingg out for tears, there was very little…

me : rape?

once again… there was a long wait… I slowed my thrusts, about 10 slow thrusts later….. she shook her head… “no… drunk….”

I was seriously confused…….. but I wanted to know more! I pushed my penis all the way in, she moaned out, but not as painful as before….

me : so…….. you don’t want….. at first…. the beginning… you don’t want…… but drunk… by time realise, too late….. but he kept going…. until you don’t mind…. since first time already taken away… something like that?

she hesitated even longer now… much longer… then …. “not sure… maybe….”

me : but he was good....... made you cum…… that’s why you continue to let him do more and more times………

she shook her head immediately! That was seriously puzzling…….. but that was the truth from her.. it was obvious, she wasn’t lying….

me : did he fuck you on this bed?

she shook her head immediately again…

there was only one last question in my mind. I felt this surge of energy again, the adrenaline! the rush!!!

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

me : you…….. you………. miss fucking him?

she shook her head immediately!!!

gosh?? serious??? answer so quickly????? i need better check!

me: is he better than me at fucking?

me : you sure?

me : you really love me?

She answered each any every one of the questions IMMEDIATELY!! What kind of feeling was this??? WHY AM I SO HAPPY??? I lost control, bent forward and locked lips with her… felt one more surge of energy, pump and fucked her hard and fast, she was moaning, pussy wet again, but not as wet as before! My weight on her was also making it uncomfortable for her as well…

I WAS TOO TIRED…

I couldn’t make her cum again… but for myself….

oh FUCKKKK OH FUCKKKK FUCKKKKKKKK

I ejaculated a VERY SATISFYING STREAM OF SEMEN INSIDE HER!

it wasn’t a lot… not much left in my tank. but it was a FUCKING SHOIK!

I pulled out and collapse beside her, body feeling weak and a little nauseated. I dozed off quickly… after not sure how long… Felt being helped to sleep properly on the bed, then covered by the towel… When I woke, it was to the smell of food…. She wasn’t beside me, it felt weird. I got up, realised she folded my T-shirt, belt and wallet were on her desk, my berms and boxers were gone, and looked for her, she was cooking in the kitchen… GOSH! she was still in the red lingerie set???? GOODNESS! I couldn’t erect anymore, but felt the urge again. She’s going to KILL me man…

me : hey… sorry. did you rest?

her : good morning…. (it was already evening) ordered delivery, heating up now. almost done.. wait ah…

me : oh ok. (i hugged her from behind) why didn’t you rest? go shower? I take over this…

her : hehe wait for you to shower together ma. (we locked lips…) help me get the………

we sat, ate and chat like a normal couple.. she explained she didn’t like to I finished faster, saved the better food for her to finish and got started with the pan and dishes. Saw her smile…. I felt so carefree and relaxed. It was nice, to be with someone again, someone familiar. someone who somehow don’t seem to mind me walking around her house bottomless as well…

me : hey, leave it to me. you go take a shower first? I join you after I’m done.

her : no… we do this together….

we proceeded to shower, together… She definitely has changed, even explained why she didn’t change immediately, basically to cut down on quantity of cloths worn, and then asking me if I was ok with it…. My erection came back but I also explained to her that my body needed to rest. She was ok. What was even more touching was, she kept the clothes which I didn’t take back from her place back then…. We had a good test to see if I could fit into them. We didn’t talk anything about sex for the rest of the evening.

her : you want to stay over?

me : no work clothes leh. I go home take?

her : are you tired? we can stay over at your place also.

me : hmmm… haha I’m more excited to stay here…. ( I was worried she see some other women stuff that didn’t belong to her)

she seemed SUPER relieved to hear me say that, hugged me tight : let’s go?

me : by the way, do you know what there are pills that prevent pregnancy ? maybe we need one.. I didn’t use condom this whole weekend leh…

her : erm…… hmmmmm….. should be safe bah… just let nature take it’s course?

oh fuck… fuck man……. she noticed that I was a little taken aback!

her : like #5…. hehe

me : WAIT WHAT????

she accompanied me back to my place to get my work clothes, and explained to me about #5’s shotgun wedding. However, they were on the path to getting married already so it wasn’t anything major… I was just rather stunned by the fact that I had fucked a pregnant bride to be!! She didn't even care that I wasn't wearing a condom! They really think of me as so clean???

me : goodness… then she still behave this way…….. she went for that diving trip with the fiancé ?

her : yup. but don’t think it’s that trip… 3 months only ma.

me : haha. oh yeah. lucky you never get (I quickly shut my mouth, I almost said 'lucky you never get pregnant by him)

her : I never what?

me : erm.. i mean. she … not you.. she never get drunk that night.. the sentosa.. you know. erm.. nevermind. my bad.

her : i was watching out for her, made sure she didn’t drink also.

me: but you drank also leh.

her : see you nervous ma…

I couldn’t help but smile…. at times, I also wondered, has she gotten so good at saying things to please me or did she really mean those?

At my place, I was just glad that my mother hogged her and kept talking to her. I quickly cleared any items that would have upset her away and packed some work clothes into a small luggage. My mother saw, she wasn’t worried or upset. She was happy actually. Among all (not that many though) the women I’ve brought home, #6 is the one she liked the most. I put the luggage in my car, noticed her phone was still in there charging. They wasn’t a clear line of sight for them either, took the chance and quickly check it again, ‘recently deleted’ section…. EH FUCK! it was CLEARED! My mother called out to me shortly… she even noticed that I was wearing a shirt from long ago, hugging my loving sweet gf more. As we walked back to the car, I do notice that her legs were walking more spread than before…. SATISFACTION!

On her way back to her condo -

me : wait ah, I drop by a convenience store..

her : huh, what you need? I have snacks at home already.

me : haha! serious? no la. not snacks.. I’m already so fat, will lose weight so you won’t be embarrassed walking beside me ok..

her : no la. crazy. what you buy?

me: wait here. show you later.

I was glad that I didn’t bring along the box of condoms in my room. When I returned…

her : what! so many??

me : why leh… you anticipating we will become like old sexless couple soon ah?

her : no….. I still want…….

me : you mean later?

her : haha if you still can? …. wooooo!

I stepped on the accelerator for dramatic effect! She smacked my bicep and we both had a good laugh.. Knowing how she treated her bed like a clean shrine, I went for another rinse, and was joined happily by her.. when she brought my clothes to me in the shower…..

me : wow!

her : what…..

me : since when you wear this???

her : I remember you like ma…

she was in a VICTORIA'S SECRET Jacquard Satin & Lace Camisole, in light blue collar (Ballad Blue), she was in simple black panties though.

me : wah lao….. why….. I cannot already……

her : why what? hehe.. sleep only ma… why still standing? thought you tired?

me : yeah you wish!

I lifted her and threw her on the bed….. like it was our first wedding night together..

her : you sure you still can??

me : you now my weakness is camisole… SILK SOME MORE! wait ah..... condom....

I went out to get the condom but she had already put it on her desk. Pretended to struggle to wear it, went to her face and asked for help. She wasn't good at it either..... she even suggested no need for it.. much to my worry and dismay... thoughts started to run...

Then, I lifted her legs upwards, but didn’t spread them, instead, her legs were folded, resting on my chest, I pulled her panties to her knees, they remained hanging and stretched. This position created a wonderful angle for me to reach deeper. her feet stepped on my fatty chest…

me : tried this position before? found it online just now..

she shook her head, and she kept her hands spread even though I wasn’t pinning myself on her, was careful about her feelings…

me : you like?

she nodded her head frantically! of course she does! She was WET inside! I wasn’t even ramming her hard and fast, it was just slow and steady, I felt damn horny for her, but too bad, my penis was too sore. body sort of reminding me not to push too hard. yes, getting old SUCKS! wished she tried me in her prime! I was tired, worried that I let loose of myself and feel exhaustion. I pulled out. she got concerned but I assured her I was fine. wanted to lick her but the idea of brushing teeth again put me off, climbed beside her, we locked lips and stuck my finger in………..had a good feel inside, she moaned softly, eyes shut and enjoyed.

then…

I REMEMBERED! THAT SPOT!

I bent my two fingers and kept it bent, stretching her pussy, it was now like a short but thick penis in her. Started to press around….. until…… “AHHHH!”

She didn’t scream, but it was a louder high pitched moan out, like it exploded out of her! Her pussy got EVEN WETTER! At that same spot, just slightly inside her pussy, I pressed….. slowly…… leaving wait time for her to anticipate it…. each press was met with the same high pitched moan! She started to climb over me and kiss my neck…

me : you like this??

she nodded her head wildly as she kissed my neck…

me : when you bought this camisole ? before or after #4 wedding?

“before…” she was sucking my neck madly, didn’t hesitate to answer……..

should I test my luck and ask???

Last edited by 1231231233; 03-12-2021 at 08:26 PM.